Friday, March 8, 2013

Watch How I Got Into College [VHS] Movie Online Streaming




Amazon.com
This diverting (if very unrealistic) comedy focuses on the exploits of charmingly naive Marlon Browne (Corey Parker), a well-meaning but scholastically average high school student intent upon attending the same college as the girl of his dreams, his classmate Jessica Kailo (a young, perky Lara Flynn Boyle). To Marlon, Jessica seemingly has it all: looks, intelligence, and sophistication. His dilemma is that she is a far brighter student whose main choice, Ramsey College, seems hopelessly out of his reach, so the awkward but determined Marlon endeavors to get accepted there. But little does Marlon know that Jessica is also struggling with tremendous pressures of her own. Director Savage Steve Holland (Better Off Dead) exaggerates many sequences--including the college fair, college interview, and college acceptance scenes--to humorously portray the traumatic adolescent experience of applying to college. Taken as an '80s pop-culture time capsule, and disregarding its blatantly two-dimensional characterizations, How I Got Into College is fluffy fun; there is a genuine chemistry between Parker and Boyle. However, one has to wonder why the filmmakers are making the bizarre statement that it's ideal for Marlon to plan for this potential adolescent romance without any regard for his future. Among the film's notable cast appearances, Anthony Edwards (E.R.) plays Marlon's supportive and sympathetic liaison at Ramsey College, while Nora Dunn and Phil Hartman make goofy cameos as SAT/college-prep counselors who bilk students out of money by offering them transparent advice. --Bryan Reesman


You can Download or Watch How I Got Into College [VHS] Movie Streaming free in High Definition Now. Click here to join HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of satisfied members who became tired of waiting for DVDs in the mail, and now watch the hottest NEW RELEASES and CLASSICS on our site.

Watch How I Got Into College [VHS] Movie in HD

How I Got Into College [VHS]



download movie streaming
Secure scanned, no virus detected.



How I Got into College - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia How I Got into College (1989) 1990s: Safety Patrol (1998) 2000s: Stuck in the Suburbs (2004) Shredderman Rules (2007) Ratko: The Dictator's Son (2009) Legally Blondes ... Amazon.com: How I Got into College: Anthony Edwards, Corey Parker ... How I Got into College (1989) Anthony Edwards (Actor), ... How I Got Into College is fluffy fun; there is a genuine chemistry between Parker and Boyle. Amazon.com: How I Got Into College How I Got Into College [VHS] Anthony Edwards, Corey Parker, Lara Flynn Boyle and Finn Carter (VHS Tape - May 23, 2000) How I Got Into College - Rotten Tomatoes - Movies Movie Trailers ... How I Got Into College (1989) tomatometer. All Critics; Top Critics; 38. Average Rating: 4.6/10 Reviews Counted: 8 Fresh: 3 Rotten: 5 No consensus yet. How I Got Into College (1989) - Full cast and crew IMDb > How I Got Into College (1989) > Full cast and crew. Own the rights? Buy it at Amazon. More at IMDb Pro Discuss in Boards Update Data. Quicklinks 1989 - How I Got Into College - TV Spot - YouTube Sign in with your Google Account (YouTube, Google+, Gmail, Orkut, Picasa, or Chrome) to add RetroTy: The Pulse of Nostalgia 's video to your playlist. How I Got Into College: 6 Stories - WSJ.com College admissions are expected to be as competitive as ever. We've asked a range of students to share what they've learned from the application frenzy. How I Got Into College (1989) - IMDb The simple story of two young Michigan high school students, Jessica, Class President, Local Smart Girl, and object of Marlon's affections attempt to get into a small ...

No comments:

Post a Comment